Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2021

Reading W7 T3

 This week for reading we were looking at when it is okto skim read. In our call we came up with ideas of when it is okay to skim read and when it is not. We decided it was okay to skim read if the text you are reading is giving you information you already know or if it isnt the main point. We decided that we need to properly read when we are looking for the main point or reading the main point. We also thought that we should not be skim reading instructions or recipes otherwise our finishing product may not be the same as the goal we were going for. We were challanged to read instructions and create what the instructions told us to do. Here is the instructions i read.


Judging by the colours it says i needed at the top I thought it was going to be a bee. I was completely wrong, Here is my amazing artwork.


I wasnt really sure what I was doing because I found the instructions quite difficult to understand but I am happy with the final product. 

What did you think about the instructions? Do you think anyone younger then year 7/8 would be able to understand them?

1 comment:

  1. Good drawing Eilish. I wasn’t sure what it would be and had a go myself. Your drawing is better. The instructions could be a little tricky for younger kids but could be written differently just for them I suppose. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post