Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Creativity

Hello and Welcome back to my blog. Today we are looking at creativity. We were asked to think of some interesting ways of how you could use a paper clip. My top 5 most creative ways were:

  1. Use it as a book mark
  2. Use it to get the sim ard out of your phone
  3. Remover dirt from under your nails
  4. Pop balloons
  5. As an earring 


What is Creativity?

Creativity is like thinking outside of the box. Its like thinking differently. Its really hard to explain but its like creatively thinking.

I didn't bring as much Creativity to the group as I should have but I did take part in making our final product.

Do you do PBL at your school?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eilish, is there a picture of you using the paperclip as an earring?? That I would like to see ;) I didn't do creative thinking when I was at school, the only creativity was in art. Good job

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post