Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Reading W6 T3

 This week for reading we were learning about hobbies. A hobby is something that you like doing in your free time that makes you happier. For example in my free time I practice my flute. I may not always be the best at what im playing but I enjoy it and do it often. You dont have to be good at your hobby. Another hobby I like doing is baking so I decided to make a video on how to make lemon slice. I sadly could not upload the video but here are some screenshots. (and the recipe)








What is one of your favourite hobbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post